Including, Relationships & Sex Education (RSE) at Caistor Grammar School.
Our intention across Key Stage 3, 4 & 5 is:
- To deliver a curriculum which is relevant to the needs of our students
- To give students the knowledge, skills and attributes they need to keep themselves healthy and safe, to manage their life now and in the future
- To prepare students for life and work in modern Britain
- To encourage students to discuss, in an informed manner, allowing them to develop their own voice to become critical, independent thinkers
- To develop strong, supportive relationships with students and staff across the school