- Our Progress 8 score for 2019 was +0.64. In 2018 it was was +0.61. This was significantly above the national average, and in the top 14% of Schools nationally.
- Our Attainment 8 figure for 2019 was 72.9. In 2018 it was 71.0. this compares to the National average of 46.7.
- 96% achieved a Grade 5 or more in English and Maths. In 2018 this was 93%. This compares to the national average of 43%.
- 88% of our pupil achieved the English Baccalaureate. In 2018, this was 79% (with passes at grade 5 or above). Our EBacc Average Points Score was 7.09 in 2019, and 6.96 in 2018. This compares to the National Average of 4.07. 91% of our students entered the English Baccalaureate 2019.
- At A-level, our LV3A value added score for 2019 was +0.01. In 2018 it was +0.07. The average point score per entry was 39.95 in 2019, and 37.9 in 2018. This equates to a grade B, compared to the national average of 34.01.
- At A-Level, 95 out of 104 completed their study programme and were assessed in the most recent IDSR data. The percentage of students who continued in education, training or employment after KS4 was 98% in the most recent data, compared to 94% nationally. After A-level in 2017, which is the most recent data, 89% of students either continued in education or employment for at least two terms compared to 81% nationally.
- Our school performance table can be viewed on https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/136350 and all data in this document comes from there unless stated.
Updated January 2022