- Our Progress 8 score for 2023 was +0.60 and for 2022 it was +0.61. In 2019 it was +0.64, and in 2018 it was +0.61. This was significantly above the national average.
- Our Attainment 8 figure for 2022 was 74.4. In 2019, it was 72.9. In 2018 it was 71.0. This compares to the National average of 48.7.
- 96% achieved a Grade 5 or more in English and Maths. In 2019 this was the same, and in 2018 this was 93%. This compares to the national average of 50%.
- 83% of our students achieved the English Baccalaureate. In 2019 this was 88%, and in 2018, this was 79%. The National figure was 20%. Our EBacc Average Points Score was 7.28 in 2022, 7.09 in 2019, and 6.96 in 2018. This compares to the National Average of 4.27.
- At A-level, our LV3A value added score for 2019 was +0.01. In 2018 it was +0.07. The average point score per entry was 42.82 in 2022, 39.95 in 2019, and 37.9 in 2018. This equates to a grade B+, compared to the national average of 34.01 in 2019.
- At A-Level, the retention rate was 91% in 2019 and 97% in 2018 in the most recent IDSR data. The percentage of students who continued in sustained education, training or employment after KS4 was 99% in the most recent IDSR data, significantly above national figures. After A-level, the most recent figure in the IDSR data for continuation in sustained education, employment or training is 90%, significantly above the national average.
- Our school performance table can be viewed on https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/136350 and all data in this document comes from there unless stated.
Updated March 2023