The Network Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users (students, staff, governors, visitors, guests etc) of the school system. The school system will be referred to as the Service and is defined as one or more of the following:
- Computer Network
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Office 365 Email System
- Internet Provision (including Wireless Access)
Your use of any part of the Service constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the Acceptable Use Policy.
The highlights of the policy are listed below. You can also download the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Keep your account access details safe and secure and do not let anyone else know or use them. Always remember to sign out when you have finished using the Service.
- Only use the Service for school-related activities.
- Do not attempt to circumvent any security the school has introduced. This includes accessing websites that have been actively blocked.
- Do not knowingly introduce a virus (or other malicious program) to the Service.
- Do not store or share any .exe (or other potentially harmful/disruptive files) on the Service (this includes your own directory and the Shared directory).
- Do not engage in any illegal activity whilst using the Service.
Be aware that failure to comply with this policy may result in disciplinary action against you.