Lost Property

  • If something is lost at school, students should tell their form tutor and look in the Lost Property locations, i.e. the cabinet in Manning Building; area outside the staffroom; or the cabinet outside O10 (for smaller items)
  • Any lost items can be reported by students at the Student Services desk and by completing a ‘Lost Property Form’ which should be handed into School Reception to be communicated via the Daily bulletin to students.
  • Lost property items will be retained for a half term then donated to charity.
  • Please remember that uniform and other equipment should be marked with names.